Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day

It's A Holiday!
Ugh. It's Valentine's Day. Oh. I guess I should be happy about that, isn't every girl?!? Well not this chic. If I had a boyfriend it would be a different story then. Haha.
What Happened Today...
Today was ok I guess. It wasn't the most exciting day of the week. That was Most Defiantly Tuesday. -Tuesday we had an early dismissal and it was just a blast with Nikki. We went moving hoping, Messed arounf in Walmart, Went sledding, and stayed up till Midnight and still had school the next morning hah.- Me and Nikki wore the outfits we got yesturday. We had the same bottoms on but different tops. People were saying to us
"OMG Nikki/Brittney has the same pants on!"
We played it like we didn't plan it. It was funny. Shhhhss. It's a secret! I was suppose to go to the movies tonite with her to see Step Up 2 but I couldn't. I didn't have enough time to clean the Living Room and fold the clothes. Bummer. Right?!?
Little Bit About My Best Friend...
Nikki. She is pretty KickAss. We didn't even know eachother in the beginning of the school year. We had our own life and friends. We started to talk to eachother in our Math, Digital Media and High School Writing Class. We hung out for the first time ever on the first weekend of Jan. We have hung out every weekend since then plus she comes over my house after school atleast once or twice a week. It's Fun! We were going through the same problems with our old best friends. But it turned out we became Best Friends. We so far haven't got sick of each other yet. (Knock on Wood) Haha.
I'll Tell You More About Her Next Update...

No comments: